Delivery & Returns
- Delivery fees vary based on product, quantity ordered and your delivery location. These fees will be displayed and highlighted to you before completing your order.
- Dispatch times for delivery may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times may vary according to delays resulting from postage or courier delays or force majeure events which are outside Momu’s control.
- Delivery of goods will be made at the delivery address specified by you during the order process. You will need to provide a current street address for delivery to take place.
- If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. The representative must be over 16 years of age and capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representatives instructions as if they were your own.
- You or your nominated representative will be required to sign a delivery manifest to confirm that the delivery has taken place. If you refuse to sign the delivery manifest this will be taken as a refusal to accept delivery and you may be required to pay an associated fee for redelivery.
- You agree to provide us with as much detail as possible about particular features of the delivery address to ensure delivery can take place easily. This includes without limitation any: (a) Restricted access or parking for the delivery truck; (b) Restricted or limited access to the premises; or (c) if you have narrow doors, spiral staircases or tight corners. When redelivery is required because access issues or limitations for making delivery, you may be required to pay any associated fees for redelivery.
- Upon delivery, you must inspect and test your goods and check that the goods delivered match the type, model, colour, features and quantity of your order. If there is obvious damage to the goods due to transit, you must contact us here as soon as possible. If the goods are not as ordered, you may return the goods to us in accordance with the Return and Refund policy. You must let us know of any damaged goods, missing and incorrect goods as soon as possible.
- Any returns due to you changing your mind about your purchase will attract a redelivery fee.
- The delivery cost does not include set-up costs or removing the packaging, rubbish or disused furniture.
- Momu does not accept responsibility for any delay in delivery or failure in delivery caused by our delivery company.
Refunds and Returns
- Other than in accordance with Momu’s Seven Day Money Back Guarantee, Momu does not provide refunds unless required by law.
- Momu will accept the return of Goods that have been supplied incorrectly only as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions the Customer must in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org provide:
- copy of the Order confirmation;
- the reason for the refund or return; and
iii. the remedy which the Customer is requesting.
- The Customer must comply with directions from Momu to facilitate a return.
- Returned Goods must be returned Momu in either their original packaging or with reasonable packaging required for safe transportation along with all accessories.
- The Customer is responsible to ensure that returned items are returned safely and at the Customer’s expense.
- Momu takes no responsibility for Goods lost or damaged in transit when returned by the Customer.
- No refund or exchange will be offered on sale items.